Imani means faith.
Imani is beauty.
Imani means sexy.
Imani means badass.
Imani means love.
Imani means the best way of doing things.
Imani means courageous.
Imani is the missing link between who we are and the best that we can be.
Many people never reach their full potential, live a fulfilled and happy life or know their authentic self. Most people live a life without finding their Imani.
A shy Mauritian girl from Melbourne Australia and a skinny boy from the East Coast of Africa fell in love with fitness and it changed their lives and showed them their Imani.
By focusing on self love, health and fitness and developing new mindset habits and beliefs they found each other and fell in love.
Now, Mel Cook and Ronnie Oliech want to share this with everyone. They want people to find their Imani through health & fitness.
Imani Fitness is a Body & Lifestyle Transformation studio and online coaching service. They focus on providing the solutions to people who want to transform their life and body forever. No quick fixes, fads or diets, but real life habit change.
“The discipline you learn and character you build from setting and achieving a goal can be more valuable than the achievement of the goal itself.” B. Bennett
Together they improve their lives, relationship and body on a daily basis to live a life they dream of. “A healthier life together really does improve your relationship spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically. And when we are confident, happy, content, focused, our fears and insecurities are less likely to take over and we are more likely going to go on to achieve more in our lives.”
Mel and Ronnie are looking forward to inspiring many other people to make their health & relationships a priority.
With their state of the art Online Transformation coaching program, they can help anyone all over the world.
Their focus for 2018 is to help people who really want to achieve their dream body and lifestyle & improve many other aspects of their life. Their 2018 Body and Lifestyle Transformation program commences on 18th of December 2017 in Melbourne. If you would like to go on their priority list to get the launch details first, sign up on their website www.imanifit.com
Mel & Ronnie’s 13 top tips to achieve your body transformation.
1. Stop taking things personally. What people do has nothing to do with you.
2. Create a lifestyle that you love and don’t want to escape from.
3. Weight train consistently for the rest of your life. Muscle mass is the fountain of youth.
4. Look in the mirror and be proud of your daily progress.
5. Find a mentor, coach and team of people who support you to achieve your dream.
6. Be grateful for everything you have in your life.
7. Be ready to make the tough decisions and habit changes.
8. Set a goal that is linked to your dreams and let the goal challenge you. We only grow with challenges. Hint, to be fit and healthy isn’t a goal.
9. Be coachable and be willing to learn. If you didn’t need to learn, you wouldn’t be where you are today.
10. Write down what works, what doesn’t work and what you learn on a daily/ weekly basis.
11. Be honest with yourself and listen to your body.
12. Learn to trust yourself and have faith in your dreams.
13. Find your Imani!
A body transformation is never about food. Find out more by signing up to their Free Fat Loss e-course on the website.